Personal Data Innovative Laboratory Solutions Collects
We may collect data, including Personal Data (as defined below), about you as you use our website and purchase our products. “Personal Data” means any data relating to an identified or identifiable individual, including, for example, your first and last name, email address, and phone number.
Personal Data You Provide to Innovative Laboratory Solutions
You may provide us with certain categories of Personal Data when you:
· Complete and submit forms on our website
· Subscribe to our blog or other Innovative Laboratory Solutions content-related materials
· Provide us with feedback or contact us via phone, email, social media or otherwise
· Participate in a survey
· Use community forums on our website
· Purchase Innovative Laboratory Solutions Products
Personal Data Collected Automatically
Innovative Laboratory Solutions’ website uses automatic data collection tools, such as cookies and web beacons. These tools automatically collect the following:
· Technical information including, but not limited to, browser type, operating system, device information, IP address, domain name, referral URL, time zone setting, and/or a time-stamp for your visit.
· Usage information including, but not limited to, geographic location information (such as your country or state), the numbers and frequency of visitors to our site, page views, unique page views, video views, form conversions, and your clickstream behavior (e.g. clicking links to, through and from our website).
Personal Data Collected From Third Parties
· Data brokers from which we purchase data to supplement the data we collect
· Channel Partners (including distributors, resellers and managed service providers) who supply us with data in order to help establish an account, fulfill orders and offer Services
· Companies that provide services in connection with our website (i.e. localization, analytics and marketing)
· Business partners with which we offer co-branded services or engage in joint marketing activities
How Innovative Laboratory Solutions Uses Personal Data
Innovative Laboratory Solutions uses the Personal Data we collect for two main purposes: (1) to operate our business and (2) to send communications, including marketing communications. For example, we may use Personal Data to:
· Respond to your requests and questions for certain products
· Customize the content and advertising you see on our website
· Communicate with you about specials, sales offers and new products
· Send notifications regarding to our company, Services and changes to our terms and conditions
Data Collected for Innovative Laboratory Solutions Customers
When a Customer purchases, uses or subscribes to our Products, or obtains support for such products, Innovative Laboratory Solutions collects certain categories of data (each as defined below) that may include Personal Data in order to provide the Services:
“Administrative Data” is data related to employees or representatives of Customer (each an “Account Administrator”) that is collected and used by Innovative Laboratory Solutions in order to administer or manage Innovative Laboratory Solutions’ delivery of the Services, or the Customer’s account. Administrative Data may include Personal Data such as the first and last name, professional email address, professional title, company name and password an employee or representative of Customer provides.
Innovative Laboratory Solutions uses Administrative Data to contact Account Administrators to provide information about a Customer’s account, subscriptions, billing and updates to the Services, including information about security, support and maintenance. Innovative Laboratory Solutions may also contact Account Administrators, subject to the Account Administrator’s contact preferences, regarding information and offers about other products and services, or share information with Innovative Laboratory Solutions’ partners.
“Payment Data” is data related to Customer’s financial health that a Customer provides to Innovative Laboratory Solutions in connection with making a purchase or entering into an agreement for products.
Innovative Laboratory Solutions uses Payment Data to complete transactions, as well as to detect and prevent fraud.
“Support Data” is data we collect when Customer contacts Innovative Laboratory Solutions for support or other troubleshooting, including information Customer supplies about the product and other details related to the support incident, such as authentication information, product condition, installation and configuration data, or files Customer sends to us. Support Data does not include Administrative Data or Payment Data.
Innovative Laboratory Solutions uses Support Data only to provide Customer with support, including purposes compatible with providing support, such as troubleshooting, recurring issues and improvements to support or to Innovative Laboratory Solutions products. Innovative Laboratory Solutions will not use Support Data or derive information from it for advertising or similar commercial purposes without Customer’s permission. As between Innovative Laboratory Solutions and Customer, Customer retains ownership rights in and to Support Data. Innovative Laboratory Solutions acquires no rights in Support Data, other than the rights Customer grants to Innovative Laboratory Solutions to provide support to Customer. This paragraph does not affect Innovative Laboratory Solutions’ rights in software or services Innovative Laboratory Solutions licenses to Customer.
“Customer Data” is all data that is provided to Innovative Laboratory Solutions by, or on behalf of, Customer through use of Innovative Laboratory Solutions’ hosted or SaaS Services. Customer Data does not include Administrative Data or other contact data, Payment Data, or Support Data.
“Performance Data” is a subset of Customer Data and means data about the performance of Customer’s instrumented applications and devices (such as classes, methods, parameters, URLs, SQL statements, and IP addresses), networks (such as number of bytes, number of packets, IP addresses, server name, and ports), process and system metrics (such as CPU, memory usage, disk i/o, applications and/or operating systems on which such products are used), and/or any transactions related to any of the foregoing.
Innovative Laboratory Solutions collects Performance Data to primarily display product and performance information back to the Customer’s account user(s). Innovative Laboratory Solutions also uses Performance Data to answer questions Customer may have about their account and to develop and improve our products. Some products may permit you to specify what types of Performance Data will be collected as described in the applicable documentation for such product.
Innovative Laboratory Solutions uses Customer Data solely to provide Customer the hosted and/or SaaS Services, including purposes compatible with providing those services. Customer is solely responsible for the data that it chooses to collect and monitor; Customer acknowledges that some product functionality and features might not function if certain data collection features are disabled. As between Innovative Laboratory Solutions and Customer, Customer retains all ownership rights in and to Customer Data. Innovative Laboratory Solutions acquires no rights in Customer Data, other than the rights Customer grants to Innovative Laboratory Solutions to provide the hosted and/or SaaS Services to Customer. This paragraph does not affect Innovative Laboratory Solutions’ rights in software or services Innovative Laboratory Solutions licenses to Customer.
Disclosure of Personal Data
Innovative Laboratory Solutions may share Personal Data with third parties for the purposes described below:
· Vendors and Agents: Innovative Laboratory Solutions may share Personal Data with Innovative Laboratory Solutions’ contracted vendors and agents working on our behalf to provide Services, including performing customer support and cloud service providers such as storage providers. In such cases, these vendors and agents must abide by our data privacy and security requirements, are not allowed to use Personal Data they receive from us for any other purpose, and we require them to agree to maintain the confidentiality of Personal Data.
· Suppliers: Certain Innovative Laboratory Solutions products incorporate software provided by third party suppliers. In some cases, Innovative Laboratory Solutions may be required to report on sales of such products incorporating such software to those third-party suppliers, and this reporting may include your Personal Information solely to the extent needed to document such sales. Innovative Laboratory Solutions requires its third-party suppliers to treat any such information as confidential.
· Business Transfers: In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets or become involved in a merger, acquisition or similar transaction. In these types of transactions, customer information (that may include Personal Data) is typically one of the assets that is transferred.
· Protection of Innovative Laboratory Solutions and Others: We may disclose or share Personal Data and other information, if we believe in good faith that such disclosure or sharing is legally required or is necessary to protect our legal rights (including, but not limited to, our intellectual property rights and enforcement of our agreements), the legal rights of others, or the safety and/or security of Innovative Laboratory Solutions, our employees, our customers, or other users.
Accessing and Managing Personal Data
Innovative Laboratory Solutions offers choices regarding the collection, use and sharing of Personal Data. may send a request to access, correct, amend or delete inaccurate Personal Data by submitting a request here. Innovative Laboratory Solutions will review your request in accordance with applicable law. Please note that with respect to deletion requests, Innovative Laboratory Solutions may be required (by law or otherwise) to retain such data and not delete it. Innovative Laboratory Solutions retains Personal Data for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you Services as well as is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
Access to Personal Data Controlled by Innovative Laboratory Solutions Customers
Innovative Laboratory Solutions may have no direct relationship with the end-users whose Personal Data we process on behalf of our customers. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend or delete inaccurate Personal Data controlled by one of our customers should direct his or her query to our customer (the data controller). If our customer requests Innovative Laboratory Solutions’ assistance in fulfilling the individual’s request, we will do so in accordance with the data processing terms governing the relationship between that customer and Innovative Laboratory Solutions.
Security of Personal Data
The security of your Personal Data is important to us. Innovative Laboratory Solutions implements administrative, physical, and technical safeguards to protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, modification, or disclosure. Please be aware that no security measures can wholly eliminate security risks associated with Personal Data; keep this in mind when disclosing any sensitive information to us. Please do not disclose your website login credentials to unauthorized users. You are responsible for the security of your login credentials and for any activity that occurs under your account with us. If Innovative Laboratory Solutions learns of a breach of its systems, we may notify you and others in a manner that is consistent with applicable law and/or as agreed by us in writing.
Retention of Personal Data
Innovative Laboratory Solutions retains Personal Data for as long as necessary to provide our products, to comply with our business requirements, legal obligations, resolve disputes, protect our assets and enforce our agreements.
Links to Third Party Websites
Innovative Laboratory Solutions offers individuals the opportunity to interact and publish content via discussion forums, blogs, and other means on our website (“Online Communication Tools”). If you use such Online Communication Tools, any information that you disclose becomes publicly available, and could be used to contact you, to send you unsolicited messages, or for purposes neither Innovative Laboratory Solutions nor you have control over. Your use of certain Online Communication Tools may be subject to additional terms and conditions. Innovative Laboratory Solutions is not responsible for the Personal Information or any other information you choose to submit or publish via these Online Communication Tools.
Collection of Data From Children
Innovative Laboratory Solutions does not knowingly collect Personal Data from individuals under the age of thirteen (13) or the applicable age of consent in your country. If you believe that Innovative Laboratory Solutions may have collected Personal Data from someone under the applicable age of consent, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Innovative Laboratory Solutions